Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How to Say it

My first blog entry ... what to write?
Explore my motivation to create a blog perhaps.
Well, that is easy - to record some random thoughts, to help make some sense of all the varied inputs, to leave some breadcrumbs which might help me find the way.

I looked-up the U2 song "One" today, prompted by a post from my cousin Stavroula, and discovered the Mary J Blige version on YouTube. While I had heard the U2 version of this song many times before, I was riveted by this particular performance. This performance was different, this one made it past my ears and the auditory apparatus in my head, this performance went deeper.
I felt there was such emotion in this recording and I thought of the title for this first blog entry - I thought, they found out "How to Say it", how to connect with me.

But before I forget, I need to present a disclaimer (I work too much with attorneys): the thoughts presented here are solely my own and are not associated, nor do they represent positions held by my employer

3 comments:

  1. My dear Gianni, wellcome to bloggers.
    I have written something for you in my blog.
    Goodnight from Oreokastro, Thessaloniki.
    Stavroula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stvroula - exei plaka pou epikoinwnoume meta apo tosa xronia mesw tou blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pragmatika,den to perimena. Malista xafniastika me ti fotografia sou. Se eixa sto myalo mou entelws diaforetiko, peripou eikosi pente xronwn...
    Xairetismata stin oikogeneia sou.
    (Dyskolevomai na grafo me latinikous xaraktires). Xronia polla. Simera tis Panagias!

    ReplyDelete