Friday, December 31, 2010

All the Best for 2011

New Year's Eve -- traditionally a time for reflection -- 365 days in 2010 to think about.
Lots to be thankful for, lots to be sad about, lots to be excited about and lots to worry about -- in other words, this year had it all (for me anyway).
One year older and (one hopes) wiser too.

To all my friends I would like to extend my warmest wishes for 2011.
First and foremost I wish you all good health (something we take for granted all too often).
I would also like to wish you success and happiness too.

For 2011, I have some simple hopes (some might call them resolutions):
I am looking forward to the challenges and the opportunities I am sure the new year will bring.
I hope to be able to do the right things.
I hope to continue learning and expanding my horizons.







I wish you all the best for 2011 !

2 comments: